2802 S. Havana St., Aurora, Colorado 80014
89,170 sq. ft.
Havana Exchange Shopping Center
This high traffic center on Havana is located on the cusp of Denver and Aurora. Anchored by Bicycle Village – the largest bike store in the state, and includes other local and national retailers. It has a strong local following with a seasonal farmers market and participates in the “On Havana Street” neighborhood walk.
- High traffic location with approximately 53,000 cars per day along South Havana Street
- Anchored by Bicycle Village — one of the largest bike stores in America
- Ample parking
- Diverse tenant mix with national tenants and local businesses
- Location of the Denver Metro Farmers Market every Monday during the summer months
Tenant Vacancy: 1
2020 Population (5 Miles): 424,397
2020 Households (5 Miles): 184,122
2020 Household Income (5 Miles): $87,835
- Block Of Units
- Floor Area is 89170 square